Contract Furniture Inc. is a proud Kimball Select Dealer.
Who you do business with matters. CFI is committed to 100% client satisfaction with each and every project and delivery.
In addition to zero punch, our goal is to demonstrate our core values in everything we do.
- We act with integrity and communicate honestly and openly.
- We are passionate about meeting our customers’ needs.
- We are accountable for all of our own actions including safety.
- We work together as a team and are committed to excellence and innovation.
- We respect each other and celebrate our diversity.
We work harder so that you can work smarter!
Contract Furniture has been a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise certified in the State of Florida since 2003 under the Minority, Women, and Service-Disabled Veteran Business Certification. It is under this classification that CFI made the impressive Tampa Bay Business Journal Book of Lists Top 75.
CFI is involved in many wonderful, local organizations. Involvement with these organizations is critical to keep the pulse on the current industry topics, better understanding our clients’ needs, and most importantly, giving back to the community we serve. CFI is a member of:
- IFMA (International Facility Management Association)
- NAPW (National Association of Professional Women)
- Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- The Tampa Connection
Contract Furniture Inc. was featured in the University of South Florida’s Office of Supplier Diversity video. You can listen to our President, Darla Vegenski, speak about the experiences operating a Woman-Owned Business and how CFI has grown over the last 20 years. CFI is not affiliated with the University of South Florida.
Video courtesy of USF
CFI frequently donates office furniture to nonprofit organizations in the community. Our staff is also actively involved in community affairs.
We’re proud to say a member of our team, Trisha Emanuel, worked in collaboration with a corporate client to provide 15 desks, chairs, and file cabinets to the new Orlando Coalition for the Homeless site.
CFI has proudly worked with or supported:
- Abe Brown Ministries
- Coalition for the Homeless
- Metropolitan Ministries
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- Paddle for a Cure
- Quantum Leap Farm
- Special Olympics
- Starting Right Now
- The Spring