CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT CFI
Office furniture installer
Contract Furniture, Inc. is a fast-growing Office Furniture Dealership located in Tampa Florida. We are seeking experienced office furniture installers. Contract Furniture, Inc. offers competitive pay, major medical assistance, paid vacations and holidays programs. There are opportunities for overtime and the majority of the work is done indoors.
BASIC DUTIES FOR FURNITURE INSTALLERS INCLUDE
Loading and unloading of office furniture, assembly and disassembly of all types and brands of office furniture and maintaining a clean and organized job site.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE OFFICE FURNITURE INSTALLER
· Ability to follow and understand manufacturer’s instructions for installation.
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints and installation drawings.
· Physically fit, at least 18 years of age.
· Must pass a background and criminal check, have excellent references.
· Must have a clean motor vehicle record.
· Have a clean work history, meeting performance/attendance standards.
· Excellent customer service skills, conducting customer contact in a professional and courteous manner.
· Pass a drug screen and operate in a drug-free workplace.
This is an opportunity to work within a talented, small dynamic seasoned group of installation professionals. This well-established, stable company offers growth potential, assistance with major medial, vacation and holiday pay. We seek team-oriented employees who enjoy people interaction and bring positive energy, a strong work ethic, company loyalty and focus on client’s quality control within our installations team. Send salary requirements and resume to Bob@ContractFurnitureFL.com